Saturday, March 14, 2009

PROGRESS ON "FARMER'S MARKET"




At Old Tippecano Quilt Guild camp last September, we started a block of the month project to be completed by our camp in 2009. These are just a few of the blocks that will be in "Farmer's Market" by Pat Sloan (www.patsloan.com). I haven't done any applique in quite awhile and have really enjoyed doing it again. The strawberry block is not complete because it goes into a border at the top.

I am staying on tract about not starting any new big projects. I have a lot of things unfinished (UFO'S) that I am anxious to complete. Most of my quilt friends really get a kick out of this because up until the last few years, I would not start anything new until I had completed what I was working on. Over the years they have managed to corrupt me. So stay tuned for completed projects to be posted.

3 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh man! Your blocks look so cool! I love them!

Linda C. said...

The blocks are just adorable, Jan! Maybe we have corrupted each other. I've been focusing on PIP's and haven't started anything new, though I have plenty of "kits" put aside to launch!

Laura said...

They look great Jan, love the background for your pies!