Wednesday, October 29, 2008


ANOTHER JACKET



I decided the other jacket was a little to small, so back to the fabric store. Tried to find some heavier fleece but all they had in heavier stuff was solid. I knew daughter wouldn't like that so spent about an hour feeling all the fleece they had. She really likes SW theme so this was the best I could do. Bright isn't it?

Guess the other one will have to go to GD..of course you know how difficult it is to get 13 yr olds to wear a coat. It usually ends up tied around the waist.

A few more satin pillow cases to make tonight then back to OTR quilt. Should be able to get center finished tomorrow and start cutting the first border. A bunch of flying geese, so that will take awhile.

1 comment:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Well how cool is that jacket! Gee I wouldn't need a heavy one. I go most of the winter without a coat!