Monday, February 09, 2009

OLD TOBACCO ROAD
is done
and on its way to Kerrville, TX
Once again a big thanks to Carol (www.cornfieldquilter-carol.blogspot.com) for the beautiful quilting job done. Finished putting on the binding today (even remembered to put a label on) and loaded it into DD's car this evening. She is headed down to San Antonio for a Music Convention for teachers and staying with her sister in Kerrville (65 miles from San Antonio). So the deadline was on to finish it in order to save on shipping.
I have made the resolution to not do any big projects after I finish Double Delight. I need to finish up some small ones and get things out of my sewing room. Of course, like most resolutions that will probably go by the wayside as soon as Bonnie (Quiltville.com) post another mystery or as she has renamed them - Challenges. Will keep you posted on my ability to stay on track.

3 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh its done! Its done!!!! How exciting!

Cornfield Quilter said...

Congrats on get all the binding on! I love doing the binding, very relaxing, but on big quilts, it seems endless! Now, one of these days maybe I can get my OTR quilted. :D

Browndirtcottage said...

WAY TO GO JAN....a finished
project....and a GOOD one at that!!